Monday, September 2, 2013

Starting my day off right!

I have exchanged eggs for egg whites and my taste buds didn't protest much at all!! I can eat this on my low or high carb days. (For more info on carb cycling inbox me or continue to watch the post as I reveal more and more info.) This delightful omelet covers my carb, protien, and a little fat the three items you should be using every morning based on Chris Powell's book.

Craig's Yummy Egg White Omlete

(Protein) Egg Whites - enough to cover bottom of the skillet, he says he doesn't measure :-)
(Protein) 2 slices of turkey bacon
(Fat) Sprinkle of reduced fat cheddar cheese
(Veggie) Chopped onion as desired
(Veggie) Mushrooms as desired
(Veggie) Spinich
(Carb) Strawberries

Directions:

Spray bottom of frying pan with Pam and saute veggies and turkey backon. Once to desired firmness pour in egg whites. Once cooked on the bottom, flip and sprinkle with cheese. Add to plate with strawberries. Super easy and quick! No need to add salt to this dish, the turkey bacon is salty enough. Add black pepper to give it a little pop.


No comments:

Post a Comment