Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Seeing Positive Results w/Chris

I am someone who needs easy, not just easy but super easy. I may have found it with Chris Powell from the show Extreme Weight Loss.

I purchased his book on eBay and I must say, so far so good. With a torn achilles (so no exercise) I have lost 10 pounds over the last two weeks. Carb cycling seems to pretty easy if you are planned out. Alternating every other day with a high carb and low carb seems less restrictive then other cycles such as South Beach.

From someone who has gone from a cheat day every day to a cheat day on Saturdays I haven't done too bad.

Examples of a High Carb Meal:
(Carb) 1/2 Cup Brown Rice
(Protein) Grilled Talapia seasoned with Lemon Pepper
(Veggie)  Steamed Brocolli
(Flavor) 2 tbsp of Hummus for dipping

Examples of Low Carb Meal
Turkey Lettuce Wraps
(Protein) Lean Ground Turkey
(Veggie) Portobello Mushroom
(Veggie) Sauted onions and bell peppers
(Veggie) Large Leaf Lettuce
(Fat) Lowfat Mozerrella Cheese

Can you imagine eating like this 5x's a day?

Pick up his book at www.ebay.com 

Inbox me successful plans that have worked for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment