Wednesday, October 23, 2013

shakeology review

So today I tried the vanilla flavored shakeology and I will say this. It is light years tastier than the Cyto brand from Costco. It did have a slight chalk after taste, but compared to the Cyto after taste it really doesn't compare. I made a banana berry shake and it was really delightful. I have to say I had my shake around 8:00am and it held me over until around 11am, which is right in alignment with my next meal. (remember every three hours)


Oh and did I mention there is no foam, it came out smooth and silky like a real shake. I was shocked, and so excited. I wouldn't wait to order. I was also excited to check out the nutritional info, however after looking on their site shakeology I couldn't find much. Just key phrases like "More than 70 super-nutritious ingredients" but no mention of what those really are. You have to go to the FAQ's to get the nutritional facts, and really dig.

So here is where I was most let down.


Their shakes cost a GRIP!!! $129 for 30 servings. So what is that like $4 per serving. If you are like me drinking anywhere from 1-2 shakes per day I would be spending $258+ per month. Worth it? What are your thoughts? I will say my curiosity is peaked...what does the chocolate taste like...hmmm Oh and of course they don't do samples.

No comments:

Post a Comment